Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Want to Ride My Bicycle

Don't I look great on my. . . . 





NEW BIKE?!?!?
Ladies and gents, allow me to introduce Bikey Blue, the newest member to our family. It only took me four hours of classes, 13 hours of volunteering, and ten hours of fixing up (roughly) to earn her, but now she is all MINE. My own. My . . . . .  precious.


Do I look a little excited? If you see me and Bikey riding around the city, don't be surprised if I have a big, goofy grin on my face.  And you might hear the faint traces of a song. . . .


"IIIIIIIII don't wanna work, I just wanna riiide on my bike all day!"

What can I say? Bikey Blue just makes me want to sing. And tell lame jokes: Q: What did the bicycle call it's dad??  A: POP-cycle! Q: Did you hear about the vampire bicycle that went around biting people's arms off? A: It was a vicious cycle.

(All right, I'm done).

Wishing you all the most fabulous of weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations sweetie! Now, just BE CAREFUL! (Spoken like a true Mom! Love & miss you & can't wait to see you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Jenn... your bike jokes were hilarious!! I MISSSS YOU GUYSS!!

    ReplyDelete